We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally this information is requested when you create a Registration ID on the site. We use your Personal Information for three primary purposes:
- To make the site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once,
- To ensure that no one use your personal information to gain access to your account on our site, and
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services from THCC.
If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you can still use part of website. But you will not be able to access areas that require registration.
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time on your account page.
THCC has taken strong measures to protect the security of your personal information and to ensure that your choices for its intended use are honored. We take strong precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We guarantee your e-commerce transactions to be 100% safe and secure.
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on THCC or the site;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of THCC and its family of Web sites; and
- Act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of THCC, its Web sites, or the public.
Please note that this Policy can be subjected to changes without prior notification, so try as much as possible to check back frequently. We shall also endeavor to notify you when there is any update in the Policy.